Andreas Cove Yacht Club (Est.1975) moved on Aug23 from
Owl Harbor Marina
on Twitchell Island to
Brannan's Island Time Marina. Although we only
moved 1000 feet, we technically-speaking changed islands since we are now on the north side of
Seven Mile Slough. We are still 3 miles south of Hwy 12 via Jackson Slough Road which is
still three miles east of Rio Vista;
however, our physical address is now 1200 W. Brannan Island Road, Isleton, CA 95641 on
the Delta Loop.
We consider our club to be one of the California Delta's best-kept secrets.
Membership is affordable. We believe sailing is all about enjoying where you are.
We race, we cruise, and we enjoy fellowship at our clubhouse
(GPS: 38-06-54N 121-37-05W).
We would love to hear from you.
eMail us at: email@example.com
Click the "Donate" button to connect to PayPal to donate to our club's General Fund.
Report any problems to the ACYC Treasurer
What's New !!
June 25 & 26- Frank's Tract Regatta
July 2-4, 4th of July Cruise, Location: TBD
For any questions about our club, you can always email
us at info@AndreasCoveYC.org
- Click on sidebar to view our 2016 Event Calendar
- May 28-30, Memorial Day Cruise
- Join us Saturday for a cruise to Martinez and have fun at their Memorial Day Party. Sunday, its off to beautiful Suisun Marina situated right in the heart of the lovely little town of Suisun, one of the best kept secrets in the Delta.
To RSVP email Dave Cowell
- June 9 (Thurs) - Board Meeting
ACYC Board Meeting 7pm - All members invited
WHERE: Logan's Roadhouse Restaurant
CLICK HERE for Agenda when available
- June 11- Race (10 am), Father's Day Dinner & Movie (5:30 pm)
- 10:00am Skipper's Meeting
- 11:00 am Race
- After race fellowship at clubhouse
WHERE: ACYC Clubhouse on Bruno's Island at Brannan's Island-Time Marina
RSVP for Dinner
email Steve Kinnick